Sunday, October 30, 2011

Dan Mumford


Here is Dan Mumford, one of my favorite illustrators. I find inspiration from his colors, detail in line, and great way of drawing forms. I never knew that I had known who Dan Mumford was a long time before I actually knew his name. He did album art for A Day To Remember, Miss May I, The Devil Wears Prada, The Plot In You, Scarlett O'Hara and many more. Even if you don't like the subjects that he draws, you can still really appreciate his line work and color pallets.

http://www.dan-mumford.com/home

Also, here is Jordan Buckley, who doubles as the bassist of Every Time I Die and an awesome Illustrator. His line work is awesome, and he really has a great sense of color and the balance between color and line thickness. At times his subjects can get pretty dumb, but overall I think his work is pretty intriguing.

No comments:

Post a Comment